Author Topic: Rhapsody of Realities September 2020 - Daily Devotional  (Read 497 times)

Offline superman

• Administrator
  • Not taking risk is the worst of all risks
Re: Rhapsody of Realities September 2020 - Daily Devotional
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2020, 09:41:17 AM »
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 19TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.*

*BE CONSCIOUS OF YOUR LIFE IN CHRIST .*

Saturday 19th September.
Pastor Chris.

_*"Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because AS HE IS, SO ARE WE IN THIS WORLD" (1 John 4:17).*_

When you read in the verse above, _*“…as he is, so are we in this world,”*_ it’s not talking about us being like Jesus before He died, but the resurrected Jesus with eternal life. We have the same life with Him now. The Bible says, _*“He that hath the Son hath life…”*_ (1 John 5:12). If you have Jesus, you have eternal life—the God-life; it’s not the biological life with which you were born of your parents.

That’s why Jesus said, _*“...Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God”*_ (John 3:3). And when He said your biological life can’t see the Kingdom of God, He wasn’t talking about just going to Heaven; He was talking about the reality of the Kingdom of God; the dominion of God in the world; the life and nature of God experienced in this world.

When you’re born again, you experience the kingdom of God now in this life; it becomes your everyday experience; your everyday walk. This is what Christianity is. Christ is literally alive in you; you’re inseparably one with Him. 1 Corinthians 6:17 says, _*“But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.”*_

Having become so mingled with the Lord in one spirit, how could you be bothered about viruses, bacteria, germs or anything that ravages the world? This is why John wants you to know what you have. He says, _*“These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life…”*_ (1 John 5:13).

When you understand who you are in Christ, you’d realise it’s impossible for you to be sick. Once you recognise and become conscious of your life in Him, you have nothing to fear in this world, because you’re indestructible. What a life He’s given us! Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*I have the wondrous, incorruptible, imperishable, miracle-life of God in me. I’m an associate of the God-kind! The very essence of divinity is at work in me, and that divine life surges through my being, repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, death, poverty, and everything that’s inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel of Christ. I’m invincible, indestructible and impregnable. Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 John 5:11-13* And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. 12 He that hath the Son hath life; [and] he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God. *||*

*||* *1 Corinthians 15:47-49 AMPC* The first man [was] from out of earth, made of dust (earthly-minded); the second Man [is] the Lord from out of heaven. 48 Now those who are made of the dust are like him who was first made of the dust (earthly-minded); and as is [the Man] from heaven, so also [are those] who are of heaven (heavenly-minded). 49 And just as we have borne the image [of the man] of dust, so shall we and so let us also bear the image [of the Man] of heaven. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Galatians 3:26-4:1-20 & Isaiah 1-2

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Timothy 4:9-16 & Jeremiah 37
I am set for the top

Yooglo - Technology, Professional, Business and Leadership Resource Center

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2020, 09:41:17 AM »

Offline superman

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2020, 09:44:42 AM »
*Rhapsody Of Realities.*

*Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020.*

*Alert And Sensitive In The Spirit Always.*

*Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome.*

_*Be Sober, Be Vigilant; Because Your Adversary The Devil, As A Roaring Lion, Walketh About, Seeking Whom He May Devour*_ (1 Peter 5:8).

On a certain day, as Jesus taught in one of the synagogues, He noticed a woman who was bent double; she couldn’t straighten herself. She had been in that condition for eighteen years. Then, Jesus said to her, *...Woman, Thou Art Loosed From Thine Infirmity. And He Laid His Hands On Her: And Immediately She Was Made Straight, And Glorified God* (Luke 13:12-13).

Although the religious leaders present were indignant that Jesus healed the woman on a Sabbath day, the Master’s response revealed something striking. He said, *…Ought Not This Woman, Being A Daughter Of Abraham, Whom Satan Hath Bound, Lo, These Eighteen Years, Be Loosed From This Bond On The Sabbath Day?* (Luke 13:16).

The Master stated clearly that it was Satan who kept the woman in that condition through *A Spirit Of Infirmity.* And as soon as He dealt with the spirit, the woman straightened up; she was made whole by the power of God.

*Jesus Understood The Spirit World. He Knew Life Was Spiritual, And Demon Spirits Are Real And Responsible For A Lot Of The Infirmities That People Suffer From.* And through the Scriptures and insight He grants us by the Holy Spirit, we understand how to identify Satan and his works.

If YOU DON’T KNOW THE SCRIPTURES, YOU COULD BE A VICTIM OF SATAN’S DEVICES. *Study And Meditate On The Word Often; Speak In Tongues Every Day; Be Filled With The Spirit, And Your Spiritual Alertness And Sensitivity Will Always Be At Its Peak.* There’re spiritual dimensions to life. YOU NEED TO KNOW WHAT GOD INITIATES, AND WHAT THE DEVIL INSTIGATES. The Bible says *...We Are Not Ignorant Of His (Satan’s) Devices* (2 Corinthians 2:11).

*CONFESSION:*

*By the authority given me in Christ, I keep Satan and his cohorts under my feet! I live in God’s glory, walking in divine health, peace, safety, abundance and joy. I walk in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel today. Hallelujah!*

*Further Study:*

*||* *James 4:7.*
7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. *||*

*||* *1 Peter 5:8-9.*
8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:
9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. *||*

*||* *1 John 4:4.*
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. *||*

*Daily Scripture Reading Plan:*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:*
Galatians 6:1-18 & Isaiah 9-10.

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:*
1 Timothy 5:19-25 & Jeremiah 40.

*Study And Meditate On The Word Often; Speak In Tongues Every Day; Be Filled With The Spirit, And Your Spiritual Alertness And Sensitivity Will Always Be At Its Peak.*
I am set for the top

Offline superman

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2020, 08:14:14 AM »
Rhapsody of Realities

*LIVING IN CHRIST .*

Wednesday, September 23rd .
Pastor Chris

_*So then, just as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, CONTINUE TO LIVE YOUR LIVES IN HIM (Colossians 2:6 NIV).*_

Before we review Paul’s amazing submission in the verse above, let’s read what he said in the 20th verse: _*“Wherefore if ye be dead with Christ from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances”*_ (Colossians 2:20). Notice his amazing communication; he says the Christian doesn’t live in this world, in this natural plane of life. Where then does the Christian live? He lives in Christ!

Christ is the home and new environment of the one who’s born again. Notice 2 Corinthians 5:17; it says, “If any man BE IN CHRIST…”; Christ is a place. You’re not supposed to be affected, ruled or influenced by the rudiments of this world, because you live in a different environment. In that environment, everything is perfect; there’s no failure, weakness, defeat, sickness, disease, poverty or anything of darkness. We only have God’s glory and righteousness.

Now you can better understand what we read in our opening verse; _*“just as you have received Christ Jesus as Lord, CONTINUE TO LIVE YOUR LIVES IN HIM.”*_ Living in Christ is living in the kingdom of heaven in the earth, with absolute mastery over circumstances, shielded, nourished and protected by His divine power. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Christ is my home; Christ is my life and Christ is my all! In Him I live, and move and have my being. His glory is all I see, have and experience. I’m not subject to circumstances; rather, I reign and manifest the glory and righteousness of Christ, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:*  *Philippians 3:20-21 AMPC* But we are citizens of the state (commonwealth, homeland) which is in heaven, and from it also we earnestly and patiently await [the coming of] the Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) [as] Savior, 21 Who will transform and fashion anew the body of our humiliation to conform to and be like the body of His glory and majesty, by exerting that power which enables Him even to subject everything to Himself. 

*Romans 8:1* [There is] therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

*2 Corinthians 5:17* Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Ephesians 1:1-14 & Isaiah 11-12

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 1 Timothy 6:1-16 & Jeremiah 41.
I am set for the top

Offline superman

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2020, 08:45:51 AM »
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

FRIDAY 25

*UNDERSTANDING GOD’S TIMING*

Pastor Chris

*Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard... (Daniel 10:12)*.       

We’re in a very special dispensation in God’s Kingdom. Through the knowledge of the Word, we’re guided by the Spirit to walk in accordance with His plan and timing.

For example, in Daniel 9, the Bible tells us that Daniel, while in exile with the children of Israel, understood God’s timing as he studied the writings of Jeremiah the Prophet. He found out they were meant to be in that captivity for seventy years and had almost exhausted their time in captivity. However, as nothing seemed to be changing, Daniel decided to seek the Lord in fasting and prayer to bring God’s programme into reality.

In the closing days of Jesus’ ministry in Israel, He wept over Jerusalem because they didn’t know the “time” of their visitation. The Lord whom they had been waiting for had come to them, but they didn’t know it. Many are like that today.

Make it your priority to be in sync with God’s will and timing for your life. Study the Scriptures avidly, and give time to prayer. We’re sent by God to enforce His will in the earth, using the Name of Jesus and the power of the Holy Spirit.

But if you don’t know God’s will and timing, things will happen in the earth that are neither in your interest nor in the Lord’s interest. This is why you must pray in the Spirit for the nations, for the Church of God, and for ministers of the Gospel around the world. Pray as though the kingdom depended on you, for it does. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*
Precious Father, thank you for seasons of the miraculous and manifestations of your works and blessings like never before, which will culminate in the rapture of the Church. I pray for the saints around the world who are facing severe persecutions and injustice, that they be strengthened to stand firm in all the will of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY*
Daniel 9:2-4; 1 Peter 5:8-9; 1 Chronicles 12:32

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*: Ephesians 2:11-22 & Isaiah 15-18

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN*: 2 Timothy 1:1-18 & Jeremiah 43

*EXCERPT FROM:* Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
I am set for the top

Offline superman

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2020, 09:22:39 AM »
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

SATURDAY 26

*THE CONSCIOUSNESS OF YOUR DIVINE ESSENCE*

Pastor Chris

*Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4).*       

We’re in a very special dispensation in God’s Kingdom. Through the knowledge of the Word, we’re guided by the Spirit to walk in accordance with His plan and timing.

Many don’t understand the Spirit’s language in the verse above when it says, “Ye are of God…”; it means you hail from God; you’re born of Him. This is what makes the Christian a divine being, and not a mere human person. Hallelujah!

This is where some have missed it; their lack of consciousness of who they really are in Christ. The Apostle John, addressing this, said in 1 John 5:13, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life….” God wants you to have the conscious, active knowledge that His life is in you. You’re a divine life-carrier; a God-conveyor.

Referring to the Lord Jesus, the Bible says “…in him dwelleth all the fullness of the Godhead bodily. And ye are complete in him…” (Colossians 2:9-10). Notice the expression, “And ye are complete in Him….” This means all of divinity resides in you as it does Jesus. No wonder Peter calls us “Associates of the God-kind”; partakers of the divine nature (2 Peter 1:4).

You’re filled or replete with God. That’s what it means to be “complete in Him”; nothing else needs to be in you to make you divine. This is why sickness, disease and infirmity can’t be a part of your life. If you’d meditate on the God-life in you, you’d never be sick another day of your life.

You were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God (John 1:13). The same life that makes it impossible for God to get sick, be defeated or have anything “happen” to Him is what you have in you. Your consciousness of this reality will make you eternally triumphant and walk in dominion every day of your life. Glory to God!

*CONFESSION*
Blessed be God! I have and walk in the consciousness of my divine essence; I walk in dominion over sickness, disease, death and the elements of this world. Christ in me is greater than all; and I celebrate my oneness with the Lord, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY*
2 Peter 1:4; John 5:26; 1 John 5:11-13

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Ephesians 3:1-21 & Isaiah 19-22

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* 2 Timothy 2:1-10 & Jeremiah 44

*EXCERPT FROM:* Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
I am set for the top

Offline superman

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2020, 06:16:18 AM »
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2020.*

*FAITH IN HIS WORD .*

Wednesday, 30th September.
Pastor Chris.

_*"...Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour" (Matthew 8:13).*_

On a certain occasion, after His resurrection, the Lord Jesus appeared to His disciples as they rounded off a fruitless fishing mission. The disciples had toiled all night and caught nothing. Then Jesus said to them, _*“...Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and you shall find...”*_ (John 21:6). The Bible says, _*“…they threw the net out and could not pull it back in, because they had caught so many fish”*_ (John 21:6 TEV).

Imagine if they had argued with Jesus! They had faith in His Word and that’s where the fish came from—the Word of God. The Bible says, _*“Through faith, we understand that THE WORLDS WERE FRAMED BY THE WORD OF GOD...”*_ (Hebrews 11:3). The fishes were framed by the Word of the Master. Jesus set a precedence for us on how to live triumphantly every day, how to experience the miraculous through faith in the Word.

Consider this: A certain Centurion’s servant was sick and dying. Then the Centurion sent the elders of the Jews to beseech Jesus to come heal his servant. The Master agreed, but almost immediately, the Centurion sent words back to Jesus saying, “You don’t have to come under my roof; just say the word, and my servant shall be healed” (Luke 7:2-7).

When Jesus heard the words of the Centurion, the Bible says He marvelled at his faith and said, “I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel.” When the messengers got back to the Centurion’s house, they found the sick servant perfectly whole at the word of Jesus (Luke 7:9-10).

What’s your desire? In which area do you require a change or a miracle? Act your faith in God’s Word. The Word of God is the answer to every trouble. You don’t have to become suicidal because you lost your job or business. You can trust the Lord for something better. He’s the God who quickens (gives life to) the dead. He can give you back, and much more, all that you thought you lost.

Even now, act on His Word. He said in John 14:14, _*“If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it”*_; ask whatever you will, knowing He’s bound by His Word and never fails.

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, thank you for your precious Word which bolsters faith in my spirit and puts me over and above all of life’s predicaments. Your Word is mixed with faith in my heart; therefore, my faith is alive and active, prevailing over circumstances, and causing them to align with your perfect will for me, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Romans 10:17* "So then faith [cometh] by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." *||*

*||* *2 Corinthians 4:13* "We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak;" *||*

*||* *Hebrews 11:6* "But without faith [it is] impossible to please [him]: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and [that] he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him." *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Ephesians 5:22-6:1-9 & Isaiah 29-30.

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* 2 Timothy 4:11-22 & Jeremiah 48.
I am set for the top

TinyPortal © 2005-2018