Author Topic: Rhapsody of Realities - October 2020  (Read 393 times)

Offline superman

• Administrator
  • Not taking risk is the worst of all risks
Rhapsody of Realities - October 2020
« on: October 01, 2020, 08:34:20 AM »
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

THURSDAY 1

*PREACH IT BOLDLY*

Pastor Chris

*But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me… (Acts 1:8).*     

Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth and the Life, and no one comes to the Father, but by Him. Be convinced and compelled by this truth, and preach it boldly. Don’t be afraid of being persecuted for proclaiming His Name.

2 Timothy 3:12 says, “In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted” (NIV). The early apostles were beaten and threatened never to proclaim the Name of Jesus. But rather than give in to the faithless religious and government authorities, they preached Christ even more boldly and filled the whole of Jerusalem with their doctrine (Acts 5:28).

There’re antichrist spirits in the world today, working against the preaching of the Gospel, but they’re not a factor, because we’ve already overcome them. 1 John 4:4 says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.” 

Emulate Paul’s resolve; nothing could daunt his love for Christ and passion for the Gospel. In Acts 20:22-24, he said, “And now, you see, I am going to Jerusalem, bound by the [Holy] Spirit and obligated and compelled by the [convictions of my own] spirit, not knowing what will befall me there—Except that the Holy Spirit clearly and emphatically affirms to me in city after city that imprisonment and suffering await me. But none of these things move me; neither do I esteem my life dear to myself, if only I may finish my course with joy and the ministry which I have obtained from [which was entrusted to me by] the Lord Jesus, faithfully to attest to the good news (Gospel) of God’s grace (His unmerited favor, spiritual blessing, and mercy)” (AMPC).

Have the same conviction! This glorious Gospel which has been committed to your trust is worth everything. Preach it boldly everywhere.

*PRAYER*
Precious Father, I thank you for your Word in my heart is as a burning fire shut up in my bones. I fulfil my calling as a bearer of divine truths to my world, standing firm in the faith, and undeterred to spread your righteousness around the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY*
Proverbs 31:8-9 NET; Matthew 10:32-35

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Ephesians 6:10-24 & Isaiah 31-32

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Titus 1:1-16 & Jeremiah 49

*EXCERPT FROM:* Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
I am set for the top

Yooglo - Technology, Professional, Business and Leadership Resource Center

Rhapsody of Realities - October 2020
« on: October 01, 2020, 08:34:20 AM »

Offline superman

• Administrator
Re: Rhapsody of Realities - October 2020
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 07:18:09 AM »
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES*

FRIDAY 2

*YOUR RESPONSE ACTIVATES THE POWER*

Pastor Chris

*…for he hath said…So that we may boldly say… (Hebrews 13:5-6).*     

In Christianity, you believe and speak: “We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak” (2 Corinthians 4:13). You don’t receive the Word to be quiet. If you don’t respond, the Word will do you no good.

Responding to the Word means more than “reciting” what God has said; you have to say something that’s consistent with what He has said. For example, He has said His divine power has granted you all things that pertain to life and godliness. Your response should be, “There’s no lack or want in my life, because all things are mine! I prosper everywhere and in all things to the glory of God!” 

Your confession of the Word is your response to the Word; this is what will change your life and circumstances. Every time God speaks, anything He says is loaded with power. His words are never empty. So, what has God said to you? What have you discovered about you in the Word? Respond to the Word.

Even now, speak words that are consistent with God’s divine provisions, plans and purposes in Christ. Affirm that you’re making progress and manifesting the glory of Christ everywhere. Declare that good things are happening for you, through you and around you, because you’re the seed of Abraham. Activate the power of the Word in your life.

*CONFESSION*
My words are infused with divine energy, creating new and glorious realities, transforming circumstances, and changing situations to conform to God’s provisions, plans, and purposes in Christ. Thank you Lord for the reality of your ever-dependable Word in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY*
Romans 10:9-10; Philemon 1:6

*1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Philippians 1:1-30 & Isaiah 33-34

*2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:* Titus 2:1-15 & Jeremiah 50

*EXCERPT FROM:* Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
I am set for the top

Offline superman

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2020, 06:42:32 AM »
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 3

YOU’RE WORTH HEAVEN’S BEST

Pastor Chris

Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold…But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot (1 Peter 1:18-19).     

Your value to God is revealed in the price He paid for your salvation, which is the precious blood of Jesus Christ. It shows how priceless you really are to God.

Never be deceived by voices that tell you you’re not special or those who treat you like you’re nothing. The fact that you’re worth the blood of Jesus Christ says a lot; it defines your true value. This realization should inspire greater boldness and confidence in your spirit. Nothing is too good for you. You’re worth heaven’s best.

Meditate on this truth! Think, talk and live as God’s treasure of inestimable value. The Bible says He rejoices over you with singing (Zephaniah 3:17). That’s because you’re His glory and His righteousness. See yourself the way He sees you, and your faith will be more effective. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION
My life is for the glory of God, for I was made for His pleasure. His grace, beauty and excellence are manifested in and through me. I manifest the glory and wisdom of Christ today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
James 1:18; Isaiah 43:7 NKJV; 1 Peter 2:9

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Philippians 2:1-18 & Isaiah 35-37

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Titus 3:1-15 & Jeremiah 51

EXCERPT FROM: Rhapsody of Realities Daily Devotional
I am set for the top

Offline superman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 08:00:35 AM »
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 6TH OCTOBER, 2020*

*YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU NEED .*

Tuesday, 6th October.
Pastor Chris.

_*"After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I AM THY SHIELD, AND THY EXCEEDING GREAT REWARD"
(Genesis 15:1).*_

The underlined words spoken by God to Abraham in our opening verse reminds of what He said later to Aaron in Numbers 18:20: _*“…I am thy part and thine inheritance among the children of Israel.”*_ We understand from the Scriptures that the Lord apportioned inheritance to the different tribes of Israel except the Levites, to whom He said, “I am your inheritance.”

How rich can you get when the Lord is your inheritance? How glorious would your life be? Psalm 24:1 says, _*“The earth is the LORD’S, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein.”*_ Since this is true, then the earth and everything in it belongs to you because you’re His heir. Paul understood this and said, _*“...all things are yours”*_ (1 Corinthians 3:21).

Now you can understand why your prayer times shouldn’t be spent asking God for things for yourself. What do you want to ask of one who’s already given you everything, including Himself? You have Christ, and Christ is everything. This truth should change your mentality and life forever.

Is it strength you require? The Bible says He’s your strength! Therefore, testify like the Psalmist, _*“…the LORD is the strength of my life...”*_ (Psalm 27:1). Is it wisdom you think you need? The Bible says Christ is your wisdom (1 Corinthians 1:30).

You’ve been granted all that you require for life and godliness; you’ve been launched into a life of glory, excellence and superabundance. No wonder the Psalmist exclaimed, _*“The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yea, I have a goodly heritage”*_ (Psalm 16:6). All things are yours!

*CONFESSION*

*Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I’ve been granted all that I require for life and godliness, and I bless my world with the unsearchable riches of Christ and His Gospel that I bear, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Psalm 23:1 GNB* "The LORD is my shepherd; I have everything I need." *||*

*||* *Ephesians 1:2-3* "Grace [be] to you, and peace, from God our Father, and [from] the Lord Jesus Christ. 3 Blessed [be] the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly [places] in Christ:" *||*

*||* *2 Peter 1:3-4* "According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: 4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust." *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Philippians 4:4-23 & Isaiah 42-43.

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Hebrews 1:1-14 & Lamentation 2.
I am set for the top

Offline superman

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 07:40:26 AM »
*Rhapsody Of Realities.*

*Friday, Octoberr 9th, 2020.*

*It’s About Your Divine Origin.*

*Rev. Dr. Chris Oyakhilome.*

_*And If Ye Be Christ’s, Then Are Ye Abraham’s Seed, And Heirs According To The Promise*_ (Galatians 3:29).

The life of Jesus on earth was an unending stream of extraordinary blessings, victories and manifestation of the divine life. He was conscious of His divinity and oneness with the Father and spoke about it unequivocally. In John 8:42, He said, *...For I Proceeded Forth And Came From God; Neither Came I Of Myself, But He Sent Me.* As a result of this connection, He said, *All Things That The Father Hath Are Mine...* (John 16:15).

*Christ’s Purpose In The Earth Was To Bring You Into Fellowship With The Father.* The Bible says *Our Fellowship (Oneness) Is With The Father And With The Son, Jesus Christ* (1 John 1:3). YOU’RE AN HEIR OF GOD AND A JOINT-HEIR WITH THE RESURRECTED CHRIST (Romans 8:17). Therefore, everything He owns belongs to you. You can affirm boldly, *All Things That The Father Hath Are Mine...* THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS YOURS.

The Bible says *Christ In You, The Hope Of Glory* (Colossians 1:27). SINCE YOU HAVE HIM, YOU HAVE ALL THAT HE OWNS. Blessed be God! No wonder Paul said, *Therefore Let No Man Glory In Men...* (1 Corinthians 3:21). *Don’t Pride Yourself In Any Human Connections. Rather, Recognise And Celebrate Your Divine Ancestry And All That Your Union With Christ Has Bequeathed To You.*

*CONFESSION:*

*I’m an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ, and I celebrate my divine ancestry and the extraordinary blessings of my oneness with the Lord. In my path are angels, men, women and resources to help me fulfil my purpose for being and live a tremendously victorious life. I walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*Further Study:*

*||* *Romans 8:17.*
17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. *||*

*||* *Colossians 1:12.*
12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: *||*

*Daily Scripture Reading Plan:*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:*
Colossians 2:6-23 & Isaiah 48-49.

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:*
Hebrews 3:1-11 & Ezekiel 1-2.

*Don’t Pride Yourself In Any Human Connections. Rather, Recognise And Celebrate Your Divine Ancestry And All That Your Union With Christ Has Bequeathed To You.*
I am set for the top

Offline superman

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2020, 12:37:06 PM »
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, DEVOTIONAL SATURDAY 10TH OCTOBER, 2020*

*SPEAK AND CREATE WHAT YOU WANT .*

Saturday, October 10th .
Pastor Chris

_*,"Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear " (Hebrews 11:3).*_

What we just read in our opening verse reveals your limitless power and glory in Christ Jesus: what you can do with the Word (rhema) of God in your mouth. Recall that in the Book of Genesis, the Bible says the earth was a chaotic mass. But after the Holy Spirit incubated upon it, God gave the Word, and everything He spoke leapt into being. This is the same ability He’s given us; the ability to speak whatever we want into existence.

An important key to this is meditation. Just as the Holy Spirit brooded (hovered, fluttered) upon the earth’s chaotic mass, when there’s a situation you want to change, take out time to meditate on God’s Word. During that meditation, there’ll arise within you inspired words that’ll cause the change(s) that you desire.

Hosea 14:2 says, _*“Take with you words....”;*_ what do you want in your life? The Bible says without the Word was not anything made that was made! So, what do you want to “make”? Don’t cry about the situation; don’t gripe over the pain! The question is, what do you want to see? What do you want to create out of that precarious situation? The Bible says God commanded light to shine out of darkness. Don’t focus on the problem; focus on what you want and speak it forth.

Don’t say, “I have cancer” or “I have diabetes”; it’s not about what “you have”; it’s what you want in place of that cancer or diabetes. God had darkness at the beginning, but He spoke light into being. You’re created in His image and in His likeness, with His ability in your spirit, and His Word in your mouth. Speak and create what you want. Hallelujah!

*CONFESSION*

*I take advantage of the creative power of God in my words to frame my glorious life and environment in line with God’s perfect will for me. As I speak forth words of blessings concerning my life, health, finances, loved ones and ministry, the Holy Spirit incubates on them and they become real. I walk in blessings and ever-increasing glory today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *2 Corinthians 4:13* "We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak; "*||*

*||* *Mark 11:23* *For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith."*||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Colossians 3:1-4:1 & Isaiah 50-51.

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Hebrews 3:12-19 & Ezekiel 3.
I am set for the top

Offline superman

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2020, 07:26:12 AM »
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, DEVOTIONAL SUNDAY 11TH OCTOBER, 2020*

*OUR UNION WITH THE FATHER .*

Sunday, 11th October.
Pastor Chris.

_*"But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit" (1 Corinthians 6:17).*_

Being born again, and having received the Holy Spirit, you’re one with the Lord. He’s come to dwell within you and has mingled with your spirit. His purpose from the foundation of the world was to be inseparably united with you.

He’s one with Jesus; He was so much one with Jesus that when Philip asked Jesus in John 14, “Show us the Father and we will be satisfied,” His response to Philip was, “Have I been such a long time with you and have you not known me, Philip?” Then He added, “Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. I’m in the Father, and the Father is in me.”

He wanted us to understand His oneness with the Father, and that oneness with the Father is what He brought us into. 1 John 1:3 NKJV tells us, _*“…truly our fellowship*_ (our oneness, our union) _*is with the Father and with His son Jesus Christ.”*_

Jesus prayed about this before He went to the Cross; referring to all those who’d believe in Him, He said, _*“That they all may be one; as thou, Father, art in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us…”*_ (John 17:21). He so wanted us to be inseparably one with Him and the Father that the world wouldn’t be able to separate us from Him. And that’s what has happened. Even the angels are enthused by this, because they now look at us, and see Jesus! That’s Christianity—Christ in you; the Father’s Kingdom at work in you. Hallelujah!

1 Corinthians 1:9 says, _*“God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the FELLOWSHIP of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.”*_ This was all God ever wanted, but it was a mystery from the foundation of the world (Colossians 1:26-27). But blessed be God! The Lord Jesus gave us His life to make it possible. Now, anything that belongs to the Father belongs to us, because we’re one with Him; you’re His heir, and a joint-heir with Christ. Hallelujah!

*PRAYER*

*Dear Father, what a great honour and privilege it is to be inseparably one with you. I’ll always be a victor, and walk in sync with your perfect will for me because you guide me in all things. Thank you for the guidance, promptings and blessings I receive through the Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *Ephesians 5:30* "For we are members of his body, of his flesh, and of his bones." *||*

*||* *Colossians 1:18* "And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence." *||*

*||* *John 15:5 AMPC* "I am the Vine; you are the branches. Whoever lives in Me and I in him bears much (abundant) fruit. However, apart from Me [cut off from vital union with Me] you can do nothing." *||*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Colossians 4:2-18 & Isaiah 52-53.

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan=>* Hebrews 4:1-16 & Ezekiel
I am set for the top

TinyPortal © 2005-2018